Wednesday, November 13, 2013

mix 'em & match 'em: eyelete

Here is another complete print collaboration that all seem to "work" together.  I am a huge fan of eyelete and thought I would rework one of my older prints inspired by the Dogwood flower, another personal favorite of mine. I enjoy putting my own twist on textiles that are traditionally a weave, by making them into a print!

All prints were made in Adobe Illustrator by me, Sarah Katherine Ormsby.

1. The Watercolor print is one that I didn't think would last past a Spring Fashion Week has fared quite nicely and is a lovely touch to most print combinations.

2. This print is an example of an abstract Watercolor inspired cameo, swallow and decorative medallions.  I love taking older motifs of my own and giving them now life (Illustrator makes this so, so easy and fun).  This creative graphic could be replaced by just about any novelty print you may have lying around!  Let your [Print] Freak Flag fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment